Competitor Backlink Checker Key Features ⚙️:
- Validate requested URL (hostname)
- Follow all HTTP redirects
- Check all Backlinks
- Show referring domains
- Show referring pages (urls)
- Check for the exact linked URL
- Define Current quality or backlink score
- Check type of the backlink (dofollow, nofollow)
- Show anchor text information
- Identify HTML tag (page element) used for the backlink
The importance of backlinks in SEO can't be overestimated. Having the opportunity to check competitors' profiles for free allows you to save the budget for SEO tools and get more ideas about how to build effective off-site optimization campaigns. Since this is a very important and popular questio for all SEOs we've built this free backlink checker tool and sharing it with the community. Our tools collects data from other existing Competitor Backlink Checker Tools and provides data in a easy to analize format.
- Save budget on SEO tools
- Analyze competitors' link profiles and off-site SEO strategy
- Get more unique link ideas
- Analyze the quality of the link basedon the Link Score metrics (not an official score assigned by Google, but the quality rate estimated by the algorithms of our free backlink checker system)
- See percentage of the dofollow and nofollow links of the analized site ot URL
- Check all Backlinks in terms of HTML tags used for them on the referring sites, like image elment, link element with an anchor text and others.
To begin with we should first understand what a quality link is. To know exactly why we need it.
- Placed on a website relevant to gthe optimized on by the topic
- Is published on a regularly updated and improved website
- Best link is a natural, aquired organicallydue to the quality of your site content and its high value for the users
- The linking site shouldn't have many outgoing references to other web resources
- The linking site should have good SEO scores (backlinks, traffic, alexa rank, frequency of content updates, social factors, etc...)
- Content marketing
- Guest posts
- Articles on your blog
- Website and Business Directories
- Getting links directly from the webmasters
- Press Releases
- Top Resources and Social Media
- Company listings
Almost every business topic has its own directories. You can find competitors backlinks free or use paid tools.
You can find a number of these sites where you can register, make a description and leave a backlink to the resource being promoted.
- Description for each directory must be unique
- Add your links sometimes without anchors, do not use too spammy anchor texts
It is also worth checking the topic and the content of the sites that are hosted on the same server with your domain for SEO purposes. It is generally not recommended to have sites with undesired content as your hosting neighbors.
There are many ways to get backlinks to promote an English website on Google.
The main thing is to constantly analyze your current progress, check all backlinks that are indexed, and try new options and directions. Then there will be more ideas about where and how to place backlinks.
Analyze what the problem is in your niche. Try to solve it with a small free product.
- Find options
- Act instantly